Travel to Puno
Our proposed package includes:
- Tourist pick-up from and back to the airport
- City tour
- Two nights in Puno with breakfast
- Visit the Titicaca lake
- Un almuerzo típico de los Andes
- Visit to "chullpas de Sillustani" site
- Transportation, tickets and (group) guide
…from US$ 185.00 per person. Don't forget we can offer you a tailored trip to Puno as well. You just need to contact us.
Now let us tell you a little more about Puno:
Puno is famous for the Titicaca Lake, the highest lake in the world. It bears a village that lives floating on the water, the Urus. Visiting Puno with Encantada Tours gives you the opportunity to enjoy the views, experience what is life like with the Urus, and meet the people of the Andes mountains, and their lifestyle.
Being close to the border with Bolivia, Puno has a lot of trade too, so get ready to go shopping.